Search This Blog

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Welcome!

"Take only memories, leave only footprints." 
-Chief Seattle

Welcome to my travel blog!  Travel is one of my greatest passions and the basis of most of my favorite memories.  I am so lucky to have been able to travel to many parts of the world already, and I look forward to new and exciting adventures in the future!

About me

Present location: happily suburban south of Charlotte, NC
Previous states I've called home: California, Colorado, Missouri, Michigan, Ohio, and Illinois
Favorite traveling companions: my husband and our daughter (currently 5)
Favorite trip (so far): Ireland
Favorite type of location: the beach, especially Caribbean
Favorite travel food: local fresh caught seafood
Upcoming travel plans: Anguilla, northern Wisconsin, Jekyll Island, Charleston, Argentina

No comments:

Post a Comment